With coffee aroma, chocolate flavor, soft inside and with a thin coarse crust, imitating coffee beans and having a small, 2 bite, size - this is it, cookies for coffee lovers!
Cooking is simple. Although it is necessary to cool the dough for at least 3 hours, but otherwise - everything is done quickly, including baking - 10 minutes.
- a) cocoa - 25 g,
- b) baking powder - 0.5 teaspoon,
- c) butter - 60 g,
- g) salt - a pinch,
- d) flour - 220 g,
- e) icing sugar - 120 g,
- g) eggs - or 3 yolks, or 1 whole,
- h) sour cream - 35 g,
- i) instant coffee - 10 g.
All products must be warmed up and at room temperature before cooking.
1. Beat soft salted butter with powder.
2. Add one yolk, whipping the composition after each time.
3. The yolk-oil mixture should become homogeneous.
4. Add sour cream and coffee, the granules of which are best pre-ground or then beat longer with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Sift all dry components into the total mass.
6. Stir the composition with a spatula. The dough is sticky and needs to be cooled by covering with a film. It is better to do this at night, but 3 hours will be enough.
7. Nip off the desired size of the piece from the chilled dough, roll the oblong bean. It should be noted that the smaller the coffee cookies, the more interesting it looks, but you will have to spend more time on such a minuscule. The optimal size of rolled beans is 2.5-3 cm.
8. Reverse side of the knife to make a deep hollow.
9. Place coffee beans on a baking sheet. It is important not to overdry them - 10 minutes is enough. when heating the oven 190 degrees.
Still hot cookies for coffee lovers have a soft structure, but after cooling a thin crust forms, which protects the middle from drying out.
With what to serve such cookies? The answer suggests itself - of course with a cup of coffee!