In the life of every housewife, there are situations when guests come unexpectedly. What to cook in haste so that you can surprise those who come, not a single woman puzzles. After all, the dish should not only be quick and tasty, but also have a festive look. Fast pizza will not make the guests languish in anticipation for a long time, and the hostess will cook it in 40 to 45 minutes without any extra effort. 1. For cooking, you will need 2 cups of flour, 1 cup of kefir and a teaspoon of salt, soda and sugar.
2. All components should be displaced and knead semi-liquid dough, carefully breaking the lumps.
3. Take a metal mold (or baking sheet), grease the sides and bottom of the mold with butter or vegetable oil and pour the dough into the mold, evenly distributing it over the entire surface of the mold.
4. In a preheated oven up to 200 degrees, place the form with the dough for 5-10 minutes, so that the dough “seizes” a little. Then remove it from the oven and cool slightly.
5. For the filling, you can use everything you find in your refrigerator. In this case, to prepare the filling, take 200 grams of chicken, 150 grams of boiled mushrooms, 2 medium-sized tomatoes, 150 grams of hard cheese, several green olives and 150 grams of mayonnaise. Grind all ingredients, cut olives in half, tomatoes - in rings.
6. Lightly coat the cooled cake with mayonnaise.
7. Put tomato rings on top, “sinking” them a little into the dough.
8. Combine the chicken with mayonnaise and spread the gruel on the tomatoes.
9. The next layer is champignons.
10. Top with a layer of grated cheese.
11. Pizza can be decorated with greens and halves of olives and put in the oven for another 15 minutes.
12. Remove the prepared pizza from the oven and cool.
13. With a knife, pry the edges of the pizza (usually cheese, melting, pours to the edges of the form), remove the form and transfer the finished pizza to the dish. Bon Appetit!