For him you will need:
1. Old printer.
2. 4 coolers from a computer.
3. The power supply.
4. Insulation tape.
5. A bottle of ice. (We put a plastic bottle of water in the freezer, and after 5-10 hours we get a bottle of ice.)
6. Soldering iron. In principle, you can do without it.
And so, the printer already includes what I need:
1. Power supply 220V ~ 24V
2. The case itself from the printer.
3. Compartment for collecting condensed water
Take the whole printer to hell!
Take the wire and fasten the coolers in 2!
Tie and solder the cooler wires by 2
Add them to the body like a thread!
Tester to determine + and - block
power supply and connect pairs of coolers in parallel!
You can add the on / off button
This is step 0, put the bottle in the freezer!
Preferably 2 shifts!
Now put it all together and launch it!
Put the frozen bottle in the center of the printer!
We lay down on the sofa, put the air conditioner on top and
enjoy the effect!
Well, here are my pictures of a homemade air conditioner!