A cardboard cake is an original and interesting way to congratulate a person dear to you. In the modern world, gifts made or made by hand are becoming popular. But in order to create something, one himself needs some skill. Cardboard cake is simple to execute and at the same time allows you to be creative, giving your gift originality and personality. This gift has the function of a greeting card, but unlike a card, your congratulation will remain unforgettable. The cake is suitable for any celebration, whether it’s a wedding, anniversary, name day, birth of a child, Defenders of the Fatherland Day, March 8, and more.
To make a cardboard cake, you need colored cardboard. It is better to buy cardboard, sold in large sheets, but packaged cardboard is also suitable. If you are lucky and you find cardboard with a pattern, it will be even better. Scissors. To glue the cake design, a glue stick will be needed, suitable for gluing cardboard. Small items for wishes, we will stop on wishes later. Ribbons, bows, beads in a word are all that you would like to see as a decoration for your cake.
1. Prepare a template for making pieces of cake.
2. Circle the template by placing it on a sheet of your colored cardboard. The cake will consist of twelve pieces, therefore, we make twelve pieces.
3. Bend the workpiece along the fold lines, glue in places for bonding.
4. We put a souvenir-wish in each resulting box, a wish we write on a piece of paper.
It could be:
- little shell - I wish you a pleasant journey,
- coffee bean - I wish you a good morning,
- a banknote twisted into a tube - I wish you wealth,
- heart - I wish love,
- dummy - I wish an addition to the family,
- candy - I wish you a sweet life,
- watch - favorable changes,
- figurine turtle - I wish you a long life,
- button - wish new things
- dog figure - I wish true friends
- battery - I wish energy
- matryoshka - I wish you a rest in the village
5. We collect the “pieces” into a single whole, we dress it with elegant braid.
5. We turn to decorating the cake, there are no special recommendations, it can be chocolate, fruit or flower, show your imagination.
7. Come up with holiday packaging - your congratulations are ready!