Whole baked pike in the oven fully preserves the tenderness and juiciness of meat. This beautiful dish will take pride of place at a regular or festive feast. Look how chic and regal this simple dish looks. Despite all the beauty, preparing a pike is incredibly simple, without any overseas seasonings.
This will require a minimum of ingredients:
- big pike - 1 carcass.
- sour cream or mayonnaise - 100-120 g.
- table salt - 3 pinches.
- for decoration - lemon and greens.
Cooking recipe: whole pike in the oven
1. We clean the pike and giblets. We take out the gills and wash the carcass well from all sides. We remove the black film from the inner wall of the abdomen.
2. Prepare the marinade: put the mayonnaise or sour cream in a shallow cup, add chopped herbs, salt to your liking.
3. Thoroughly mix the sauce and spread the pike on all sides. Previously, on the carcass we make several transverse incisions. We cover the baking sheet with a baking napkin and spread the fish in a semicircle.
4. We send to bake in the oven for one hour. We set the temperature regime - 160 degrees. We take out the prepared pike and let it cool slightly.
5. Spread carefully on a large plate so that it does not fall apart and holds its shape.
6. Decorate the fish with lemon slices and herbs. Lemon juice saturates pieces of meat and gives them a special piquancy. In this form, put on the table.
It turns out not only a fragrant and beautiful dish, but also a very appetizing, satisfying and healthy meal.