Shish kebab has long become a traditional dish and an integral attribute of picnics and walks in nature. As a rule, not a single trip to nature or a summer residence is complete without cooking meat at the stake. There are a huge number of recipes for barbecue marinades, but the most delicious, soft, tender and juicy barbecue is obtained in marinade from soy sauce. The meat is marinated in spices and soy sauce, without adding salt, which allows it to soak well and quickly marinate.
To cook pork skewers in soy sauce you will need:
- - pork - 1 kg;
- - onion - 2-3 pcs;
- - soy sauce - 3-4 tbsp. l .;
- - ground black pepper;
- - allspice ground pepper;
- - seasoning to the grill;
- - seasoning from Italian herbs;
- - mayonnaise - 1 tbsp. l
Recipe for barbecue in soy sauce
1. For barbecue, it is best to choose fresh, fatty meat, pork neck is well suited for this (during frying at the stake, the lard will gently heat, making pieces of meat much softer). If you prefer a more lean type of barbecue, then you should take the pulp. The meat must be rinsed under water, soaked in a paper towel.
2. We cut the pork in medium slices, you can also cut large ones (then the kebab will need to be cooked a little longer). In general, the size of the pieces is up to you.
3. Add to it black and allspice ground pepper, seasoning to the grill, seasoning from Italian herbs. Mix the meat with spices and leave for 10 - 15 minutes, so that it is well saturated. Then add 1 tbsp. l mayonnaise and 4 tbsp. l soy sauce. Mix everything again.
4. Meanwhile, peel the onion, and cut it into large rings. We take a plastic tray or saucepan in which kebab will be pickled. We put pork slices in one layer, onion layer on top, then pork and onion again. We cover the tray or pan with a lid and send it to marinate in the refrigerator for 10 - 12 hours. Shish kebab is best marinated in the evening, then during the night it will be perfectly marinated and will be very soft.
5. Of course, it is best to fry pork barbecue on the grill and fruit tree firewood (cherry, pear, apricot). On a skewer we alternately string pieces of meat and onion rings (if you wish, you can add slices of chopped tomato), put the skewers on smoldering coals and fry periodically turning the skewers, making sure that the skewers are evenly fried from all sides.
6. When the barbecue is fried, remove from the grill. Eating such a pork kebab is certainly better with pita bread, fresh vegetables and herbs. A glass of red home-made wine is perfect for him. Bon Appetit!