In fact, this is an ordinary soup with meatballs, but instead of boring meat balls, funny "octopuses" settled here, sweeping their legs from long noodles or spaghetti. Children from this interpretation are simply delighted!
- a) long noodles or spaghetti - about 40 g,
- b) chicken fillet - 300 g,
- c) potatoes - 2-3 pcs.,
- d) onion - 1 pc.,
- d) carrots - 1 pc.,
- e) fresh herbs.
Cooking 1.5 liters of octopus soup takes about half an hour:
1. Grind the fillet with a meat grinder.
2. Immediately salt and pepper it.
3. To make the soup cook faster, cut the potatoes into smaller ones.
4. Pour water into a saucepan with potato slices to the level of 1.25 liters.
5. After boiling, salt the broth.
6. Heat butter and vegetable oil in a pan.
7. Fry chopped onion there until soft.
8. Attach grated carrots to it.
9. Roll meatballs from minced meat.
10. Break the long noodles into 3 parts.
11. Pierce the meatball through the spaghetti in several places.
12. While the potatoes are boiling, prepare all the "octopuses."
13. Transfer the frying to the pan.
14. There also send meat preparations.
15. On solid sticks of noodle meatballs not everyone will sink under water, but after a minute they will all soften and fall down. In no case do you need to "octopuses" with force to push.
16. Season the soup with chopped parsley, cover and boil for 5 minutes.
In less than half an hour, as a child’s soup, which adults are welcome, is ready. It can be served with croutons and sour cream.