Necessary materials and tools: polymer clay (white, black and red colors), salt, elastomeric thread (or spandex), toothpicks, Ace of Hearts pendant, copper, pendant holder, metal ring, pliers, adhesive moment.
1. Blind of black, white and red plastic in an equal amount of balls, diameters of about seven millimeters.
2. Pour salt into a small container. Then roll each clay ball in it.
3. In each ball, make a hole with a toothpick. Put the resulting beads on a small surface, such as a plank.
4. After you have made all the beads, bake them in the oven or air grill. The temperature and baking time are indicated on the packaging with plastic. Once the beads are baked, let them cool. Then put them all in a glass of hot water to dissolve the salt. Rinse the beads with water and let them dry on a towel.
5. Fasten the pendant and holder using a metal ring.
6. Then assemble the beads onto the elastomeric thread to the required length. Do not forget to add the suspension. You can tie the thread with a surgical or academic unit. For reliability, you can fix a drop of glue-moment. Cut the ends of the thread.
The bracelet is ready!