Summer has come, and retail outlets are fulfilling the plan for the sale of chilled drinks. Yes, all kinds of drinks and teas are pleasant to the taste, can quench your thirst for a short time. I am sure few of us pay attention to what is written in small letters on the labels.
The composition of the drinks includes: flavorings; sweeteners; flavor enhancers; acidity regulators; sugar.
This list does not inspire me, so I make cold teas at home. I take them with me:
- to work;
- when I go for a walk or go shopping on a hot day;
- I give children to school, and now to the summer camp.
My husband has a refrigerator at work, you can always find my homemade iced tea, which perfectly quenches thirst and is harmless to health.
With Coca-Cola, this drink combines only color.
- large black leaf tea - 2 tbsp .;
- large green leaf tea - 3 tbsp;
- packaged tea with licorice - 3 pcs. (instead of sugar);
- a bunch of fresh mint;
- boiling water - 2 liters.
1. Boil water.
2. Put all the ingredients in a jug and add boiling water, leave for 2 hours.
3. You can use both hot and cold. Cool a large glass in the freezer, fill with ice cubes and pour tea. Serve with a slice of lemon.
I gave the name to the drink for its rich ruby color.
- Hibiscus - 3 tbsp;
- green large-leaf tea - 2 tbsp .;
- cinnamon - 5 g;
- cloves - 4-5 pcs.;
- lemon - 0.5 pcs.;
- water - 2 l;
- sugar (optional) - 1 tbsp.
1. Pour all ingredients except cold sugar into cold water.
2. Bring tea to a boil, add sugar. Once it boils, remove from heat and close the lid, you can wrap a towel. Insist for 15-20 minutes.
3. Used in both hot and cold conditions:
- hot - pour into cups, serve with half a lemon;
- cold - pour into glasses, add ice cubes, half a lemon, garnish with a sprig of mint.
With citrus "Citrus Tea"
Instead of the usual lemon with black tea in this recipe, I use an orange. The drink is incredibly fragrant and energizes for the whole day.
- black tea - 2 tbsp .;
- orange - 1 pc.;
- ground cinnamon - 5 g;
- ground ginger - 5 g;
- water - 1.5 l;
- fresh mint - 3-4 branches.
How to brew:
1. Wash the orange, remove a little zest. Peel completely and cut into rings.
2. Put in a jug: zest, slices of orange, cinnamon, ginger, tea, mint (twig or 2 to leave for serving). Pour boiling water over everything. Let it brew and cool.
3. To submit:
- cool glasses;
- fill them with ice cubes;
- pour tea;
- garnish with an orange slice and mint leaves.
Summer is the fruit season. Add them to any in any order, combine with your favorite spices and create your own recipes for soft drinks.
Have a nice tea party!