Many of us make crafts in the form of a Christmas tree before the New Year holidays. For this, a variety of materials are used, such as: beads, plastic, plasticine, clay, paper, cardboard, rubber bands. Such homemade souvenirs are the best gift for our family and friends.
In my workshop I will explain how to make a small Christmas tree from salt dough. For clarity, I took step-by-step photographs and wrote a detailed description for them.
So, we need:
- two tablespoons of table salt (preferably shallow);
- two tablespoons of flour;
- 10-15 ml of water;
- Herringbone cookie cutter;
- Pearlescent acrylic paints (green, yellow, red).
1. In a container, mix the flour and salt in a proportion of one to one.
2. Add a small amount of water.
3. Stir the mass to a homogeneous consistency.
4. Knead a ball of dough, which should be well behind hands.
5. Roll the cake, its thickness should be about two to three millimeters. Using a special mold, cut out the figure. If you do not have such a device, then you can replace it with a regular kitchen knife.
6. Leave the figure to dry overnight, it is best to put it on a regular piece of paper. The dough should become very hard.
7. After the fir tree has hardened, take a green pearl acrylic paint and paint the background.
8. Open the yellow paint and draw a garland of balls, arrange them diagonally.
9. We complete the manufacture of the figures. Add some red balls.
That's all! The figure from the salt dough in the form of an elegant Christmas tree is ready! Upcoming holidays!