In this master class, I will tell you how to make a simple stained glass candlestick for decorating a room in the New Year's style or creating a romantic New Year's decor in the room.
You will need:
- Glass jar of any size;
- Stained glass paints;
- Stained glass contour;
- Synthetic brush;
- Small sponge;
- Ribbon and stamens for decoration.
1) The jar should be washed well and degreased (this can be done with alcohol, nail polish remover, etc.);
2) Take the outline and use it to draw an asterisk. To make it relatively smooth - make a small “sketch” with dots, and then draw the lines;
3) You can add additional picture elements: lines, smaller stars, ovals, etc .;
4) Wait for the circuit to dry. Usually it takes 2 hours, you can speed up this process with a hairdryer;
5) Take the color you want and apply a small amount to the top of the can. Using a sponge, blend the paint over the surface. Do the same with a different color;
6) You can add a few drops of a different color - brighter, for example, red or orange;
7) Wait until the paint is completely dry and tie a neck tape;
8) Place the candle inside the jar and light it. The candlestick is ready.