The bright holiday of Easter is approaching, I want to properly prepare for it. You can decorate the interior of the room with the help of an Easter tree. There are many variations of this decorative item. Branches of any tree are suitable as a basis, willow is often used. You can buy plastic branches at the store. As the stand used: a flower pot, a plastic bucket, a vase.
Easter tree description
Easter tree is made in white - yellow tones.
The basis is a ceramic pot filled with polystyrene and decorative pebbles. Artificial grass is used as an additional element.
Tree branches are painted in white gouache and decorated with crepe paper flowers. The fabric figures have an original shape: an egg, a bird, a muzzle of a hare. The advantage of the composition is a collapsible design. If necessary, all parts are easily removed and removed.
The simplest, most affordable materials are used. It is important that all elements of the decorative composition are white and yellow.
- yellow or orange cotton fabric;
- narrow yellow satin ribbon;
- synthetic winterizer;
- needlework wire;
- crepe paper yellow;
- small beads (eyes of birds, the base of flowers);
- yellow yarn;
- white ceramic pot;
- decorative pebbles;
- yellow artificial grass;
- tree branches;
- white gouache.
1. Preparing the stand. The base corresponding to the size of the pot is cut out of the foam. You can use gypsum, but the simplest option is polystyrene, which for stability of the composition is covered with a layer of decorative stones.
2. Preparation of branches. The bark is removed from the branches, after drying, they are covered with white gouache. This composition uses five branches.
3. Drawing up the basis of the composition. Styrofoam is installed in the ceramic pot, branches are inserted into it. The foam is covered with a layer of decorative stones from above, the final stage is artificial grass.
4. Cutting fabric figures. First you need to cut out the details from paper (photo 0). The fabric is folded with its face inward, parts are punctured, seam allowances are 0.5 cm. Parts are cut out. Bird, bunny - 2 parts, egg - 4 parts.
5. Stitching figures. Parts are folded face-down and sewn on all sides. The exception is the underside of the birds and the hare. Details of the egg are connected in series, one after another. On the last part you need to leave a gap exactly in the middle. Through these open slices, the figures will be twisted.
6. Stuffing figures. Fabric figures are turned on the front side. Then they are densely packed with padding polyester, for convenience, you can use wooden sticks. Open sections are sewn with hand stitches.
7. Decoration of decorative figures. Loops of yarn are sewn to the upper edge of the figures, the junction is closed with a bow of satin ribbon.
Black bead eyes are sewn to the birds. As wings a small piece of tape is used. It is folded in half and sewn to the body of the bird. The eyes and nose are sewn to the bunny, a satin bow is fixed between the ears. You can highlight the ears with decorative stitches laid at the base of the ears.
8. Preparation for making flowers. Petals are cut out of crepe paper. There are 6 petals per flower. The number of colors can be any. The tips of the petals can be rounded with a pencil. The wire is cut into pieces, the length of which is 20 and 5 cm. Long pieces go to the stem, short to fix the petals on the stem.
9. The formation of flowers. A bead is strung on the wire so that it is in the middle of a wire bent in half. Around the beads are sequentially arranged petals, which are then fixed with a short wire. It turns out an elegant flower.
10. Decoration of branches. Flowers are fixed on the branches in random order. The junction can be decorated with a satin ribbon, it must be tied at the base of the fixed flower.
Then the branches are decorated with fabric figures.
An Easter tree in white and yellow colors will worthily decorate any interior!