Corn chicken sticks are fragrant and mouth-watering serving of corn breading nuggets. The dish is easy to prepare and very tasty. This is a great option to replace your favorite fast food nuggets. In addition, an appetizer is easy to make without oil! If you do not know what to cook from chicken, this step-by-step recipe with photos is especially for you!
The following ingredients are required to make golden and crispy nuggets:
- hops-suneli - 1 tsp;
- eggs - 2 pcs.;
- corn flakes (for breakfast) - 60 g;
- flour - optionally;
- chicken fillet - 2 pcs.;
- hot pepper - a pinch;
- salt to taste;
- chili pepper - a pinch;
- vegetable oil - optional.
1. You need to prepare the chicken thigh filet or breast. Cut the meat into strips a centimeter thick. Wash meat slices, dry with paper towels. Grate meat well with salt.
2. Grind cornflakes for breakfast in a blender - not flour. Pieces of breading should be medium grinding. You can use unsweetened flakes, as well as milk and honey.
3. Beat eggs with salt and pepper with a fork.
4. Roll pieces of chicken in flour.
5. Dip the chicken slices in the egg mixture.
6. Combine corn flakes with spicy suneli hops. Roll chicken breaded.
7. Fry slices in oil on both sides - until light golden. Cooking time depends on the thickness of the pieces and the intensity of the frying. Also, such chicken nuggets can be baked in the oven.
8. Hot, fragrant and crispy nuggets ready to serve!
9. You can add chicken to your favorite sauce. Tomato or pomegranate is especially good. Bon Appetit!
Delicious and crispy nuggets are a great appetizer for a beer or other cold drink. They are especially good with orange juice. The breading is crispy and very appetizing, and the meat is juicy and tender. This is an excellent analogue of purchased nuggets. In addition, you can cook nuggets in the oven - without oil and extra calories. It is very easy and quick to prepare such a dish, and the result is perfect golden chicken snacks in a crispy breading!
- Cooking time: +/- 35 minutes.
- Yield: 700 g.
- Calorie content: about 162 kcal / 100 grams, BZHU - 18/2/14.