If you want a flavorful barbecue, it is not necessary to go to nature. There is a unique proven recipe on how to cook barbecue in the oven, without leaving home. The dish will be excellent. True, the meat will not smell like a bonfire. But everything is fixable, if you really want to. Enough to get a liquid haze. No one will suspect that the barbecue in the oven is cooked.
The treat is perfect for a festive table. Including the dish on the menu, you should make sure that each guest gets a portion. If there are many guests, you can cook kebab in the oven on skewers, and then remove the meat and serve on a large plate with herbs and vegetables.
Prepare this delicious dish to treat your loved ones and guests with an incredibly spicy and sophisticated dish.
Pickling time - 8 hours, cooking barbecue in the oven - 40 minutes.
Essential products for 4 servings:
- pork tenderloin - 600 g;
- onion - 2 pcs.;
- soy sauce - 50 ml;
- mayonnaise - 100 ml;
- hot mustard - 3 tsp;
- lemon juice - 30 ml;
- spicy mix for barbecue - it tastes.
Cooking barbecue in the oven
1. Peel the onions and cut into thick (about 0.5 cm) rings.
2. Separate the onion rings, transfer them to a deep container and, pouring soy sauce, leave for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the pork tenderloin into large pieces.
4. Put the meat on the onion, sprinkle with lemon juice, add a spicy mixture. Having mixed, we will leave pork without attention for half an hour.
5. We will take up the main marinade for barbecue. Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well.
6. Fill the skewer with the marinade mass. After stirring, give the meat 6-8 hours to marinate.
7. Marinated meat, alternating with onions, string on skewers.
8. Each skewer wrap with foil.
9. Be sure to preheat the oven to maximum temperature. After we set the mark 180 and put the skewer on the grill. Bake barbecue in the oven for 40 minutes.
10. After we open the foil and, turning on the convection, a little brown meat pieces.
11. Remove the foil and serve the kebab, for example, with parsley, pickled mushrooms and olives.
Cooking tips for cooking barbecue in the oven
1. For the dish, choose a pork piece fatter. Ideal for neck, ham, podogorok.
2. Bulbs to choose small and oval.
3. If there are no skewers in the household, you can use bamboo skewers.
4. Be sure to pack the kebabs in foil, otherwise the meat during drying in the oven will be very dry.
5. The longer you pickle pork, the more delicious and tasty the kebab will be.