During the construction or maintenance of a private house you have to perform work at heights. Not all work can be done with a stepladder or ladder. In such cases, it is necessary to use scaffolding.
Forests can be made from various materials. The most common are metal and wood scaffolding.
Metal scaffolding has great advantages. They are distinguished by their stability, safety and durability. But the cost of this design is quite considerable. Yes, and difficulties in assembly and the large dimensions of the structure are not the most acceptable option.
An alternative to metal scaffolding is wooden, which are easy to assemble and their cost is several times less. Another advantage of woods from the tree is that almost every available material can collect them, while using only available devices. Wooden scaffolding can be transported to any distance on its own and stored unassembled for a long time. Due to the many advantages, many choose wooden scaffolding for construction and installation works.
To make wooden scaffolding is not difficult. It is enough to choose high-quality and durable wood of the right size. Since the construction of the scaffolding is temporary, it can be made of wood and planks, which are “not in condition”.
1. The first step is to make a base. To do this, take two beams and fix them together using auxiliary boards. We fix the boards with self-tapping screws.
2. The upper part of the timber is cut at an angle. A bevel on a beam is necessary for further fastening of the remaining structural parts.
3. The finished part of the base has the form:
4. Next to the place of cut we fasten a board 1 m long.
5. Consistently we fix three more parts of the manufactured bars to the upper bar. Due to the presence of bevels on the uneven bars, the structure takes on a stable shape.
6. To make the scaffold design more reliable and durable, it is necessary to strengthen it with the help of auxiliary strips. We fix the strips in the upper and middle parts of the structure. We do this work on both sides of the stand.
7. In addition, we fix the stand at the base from several sides.
8. The finished part of the forests looks like:
9. You can also strengthen the stand structure in the central part, while locating the mounting boards diagonally.
10. To perform work on the supports lay a wooden flooring, which will serve as a place of movement.
11. Stands for scaffolding can be made as much as necessary for safe work. Stands are easy to carry from place to place, without having to take them apart. In addition, a similar design can be used on various terrain and when performing work of any complexity.
12. The height of the wooden scaffolding can be adjusted by increasing the height of the wooden flooring.