Pickled mushrooms are a universal appetizer for strong strong drinks. In addition, the treat combines perfectly with pasta and boiled potatoes. There are many recipes for pickling mushrooms, but this recipe is good in that the mushrooms during cooking remain white and appetizing. And the appetizer is prepared very quickly.
The following foods are needed to make spicy pickled champignons:
- Champignons - 1 kg.
- Vinegar - 200 g.
- Bay leaf - 3 pcs.
- Nutmeg - 1 tsp.
- Clove - 5 pcs.
- Black peppercorns - 5 pcs.
- Salt - 2 tsp.
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 200 g.
- Dill for serving dishes.
Step-by-step preparation of spicy pickled champignons:
1. Prepare the mushrooms: wash them, remove the dirty coating (if any) and dry slightly using a paper towel.
2. Prepare the marinade. To do this, in a deep saucepan, combine all the remaining ingredients except dill.
3. Put a pot of sweet and sour marinade on the fire. Put prepared mushrooms in it and cover with a lid. No water needs to be added to the pan. During longing, the mushrooms will let the juice fall, they will settle a little and as a result they will be buried in the marinade.
4. As soon as the mushrooms let the juice (10-15 minutes), remove the pan from the stove. If the mushrooms are small, immediately remove them from the pan and place them on a dish. If the mushrooms are large, let them infuse in the marinade for 30-40 minutes. Cool the treat and season it with vegetable oil. Sprinkle the mushrooms with chopped dill on top and serve.
A dish prepared according to such a quick recipe is good in that it can be served immediately to guests. Mushrooms pickled by this method, at the moment fly away from the table. After all, no one can resist them. Bon Appetit!