This dessert is prepared without the use of flour and dairy products, very quickly and very tasty. The dough consists only of the pulp of bananas and eggs. Despite the simplicity of the recipe, the pancakes are wonderful. They are very tender, with a soft texture and incredibly sweet.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes.
- 3-4 medium bananas, preferably ripe;
- 2 eggs;
- Soda on the tip of a teaspoon;
- 70-80 g of any vegetable oil (for frying).
1. Break the eggs into the bowl, immediately put the soda.
2. Shake quickly with a fork. Steep foam is not necessary to achieve, just mix them until smooth.
3. Free the bananas from the skins and crush them. If they are hard - finely chop. The more ripe bananas are, the better. You can use even overripe ones.
4. Mash the banana flesh well with a fork, making gruel from it.
5. Pour the eggs into the cup with bananas and mix. Salt or add sugar is not necessary. Sufficiently used ingredients.
6. Pour oil into a frying pan and hold until bubbles appear on high heat. Then reduce the heat to medium. Put the mass in a pan with a tablespoon. It is better to fry pancakes under the lid so that they are well baked. In the process of frying, you must ensure that they do not burn, as the dough is liquid. It is enough to hold them in a pan for 5-6 minutes on both sides.
7. When a brown crust forms, remove the fritters from the pan.
8. Serve them better with sour cream or natural yogurt, as the pancakes are just unrealistically sweet.
Bon Appetit! The taste is awesome!