Spicy eggplant dressing made from soy sauce, ginger and garlic will be the perfect snack for meat or fish. The dish is moderately spicy, interesting in taste and aroma. If you do not know what to cook from eggplant to the table, then this interesting step-by-step recipe with a photo is for you!
To prepare spicy eggplant in soy sauce, you will need the following ingredients:
- vegetable oil - optional;
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp;
- sugar - 1 tsp;
- soy sauce - 2 tbsp .;
- ginger - 1/4 tsp;
- eggplant - 2 pcs.;
- dry garlic - a pinch;
- dried chilli - a pinch;
- salt to taste;
- lemon juice - optional.
1. First you need to thoroughly wash the eggplant. Cut the fruit into thick cubes.
2. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt. Pour eggplant with water and leave for an hour - soak. This is necessary in order to remove all the bitterness from the fruit. If you have purchased eggplant, you can skip this step.
3. Fry the eggplant dried with a paper towel in oil along with tomato paste, sugar and spices.
4. Pour in soy sauce. Bring eggplant to a harmonious taste with lemon juice and salt.
5. Place the spicy, sharp eggplant in a serving plate.
6. Serve hot appetizer. Bon Appetit!
Fragrant, piquant and delicious eggplant with garlic, soy sauce and chili will appeal to lovers of spicy Chinese dishes. The appetizer is sweet and sour and very appetizing. Such a hot salad can be served both for home dinner and for the festive table. Experiment with spices and a variety of flavoring accents and you will definitely be able to create the best Chinese-style appetizer!
- Estimated cooking time: 25 minutes.
- Output: 480 grams.
- Calorie content: 75.5 kcal / 100 grams, exact BZhU - 1, 7 / 4, 2 / 7, 8.