Fishing is an ancient male occupation. A real fisherman can not only catch fish, but also cook it. Currently, with the light hand of domestic restaurateurs, sea bass fish dishes have become popular. And the very name sea bass came out of the doors of restaurant cuisine. In fact, sea bass and Laurack are two names for one, widespread fish from the Moronov family. She is actively caught in many seas. In addition, as an endangered species, wild laurel in some places is protected by law. For supply to the consumer, sometimes this fish is grown artificially. Sea bass or Laurack is in the Black Sea. Here this fish is an object of sport hunting.
Young fish are kept in schools. Adults most often live alone. For the predatory disposition and the impressive mouth of the sea bass they also call the sea wolf.
In many European countries, lavrack is a valuable commercial fish. Currently, you can buy sea bass fish both in ice cream and in chilled form in the trading network. In the wild, quite large specimens are found weighing up to 8-10 kg and up to 1 m in length. A sea bass weighing 400 - 800 g and not more than 30 - 50 cm in length is most often sold in the distribution network.
It takes no more than 45 minutes to cook the fried sea bass in a pan. Of these, 15 minutes - for cutting and preparing fish, and 25 - 30 minutes will be required for its frying.
For two servings of fried sea bass you need:
- two unbroken sea basses, each weighing 400 - 500 g;
- ground pepper 3-4 g;
- coarse salt 6-7 g;
- spicy herbs and other spices 2-3 tsp ;
- oil 60 ml;
- flour 70 - 80 g.
Sea bass recipe
1. The chilled sea bass must be cleaned of scales, cut off all the fins. This must be done carefully. The rays of the dorsal fin are very sharp.
2. After all the scales are removed and the fins are cut off, you need to rip the abdomen and remove all the insides.
3. On washed fish, you need to make two - three not very deep cuts on each side.
4. After that, sprinkle the fish with lemon juice. Grate with salt on all sides. Sprinkle with pepper and dry herbs. Leave the sea bass for 8-10 minutes on the table.
5. After that, roll the fish in flour.
6. Heat the oil in the pan. Fry sea bass on each side for 7-8 minutes.
Fried sea bass is perfect for any meal. If a man was going to arrange a romantic dinner for his beloved woman, then fried sea bass is the best solution.