You cannot confuse the taste of real creamy ice cream with anything - it is the taste of childhood. It turns out that preparing a homemade ice cream is very simple. It contains only natural and affordable ingredients. Any seasonal berries will help diversify the taste.
- Yolks - 6 pcs.
- Milk - 500 g.
- Cream (fat content from 33%) - 400 g.
- Raspberry puree - 50 g.
- Sugar - 170 g.
The recipe for homemade ice cream
1. Ice cream is prepared on the basis of a gentle egg cream. Pour milk and cream (250 g) into a small saucepan. Add half the sugar. Put the stewpan on the fire. Bring the mass to a boil.
2. Add the remaining sugar to the yolks. Gently mix the mass with a whisk.
3. When the milk boils, remove it from the heat. Pour a small portion of hot milk into the yolks. Quickly mix the mass with a whisk, avoiding the formation of lumps.
4. Pour the egg mixture into a stewpan with milk. Put on fire. Stir the mass with a spatula. Egg cream should only slightly thicken, so keep an eye on the consistency and do not digest it. Perform a readiness test with a spatula. Dip it in the saucepan and remove immediately. It should be evenly covered with cream. If you have a thermometer, cook to 80 ° C.
5. Pour raspberry puree into a hot cream. Stir until smooth. Instead of raspberry puree, you can use whole berries, frozen, as well as jam or ready topping. Raspberries will not give, unfortunately, a rich red color to the dessert. The same thing happens if you decide to add strawberries.
6. Pour the cream into a sealed plastic pail. Leave to cool completely.
7. Beat the remaining cream with a whisk until soft foam.
8. Add cream to the cooled cream. Gently mix with a spatula.
9. Ice cream is ready. It remains to freeze it. Close the vessel with a lid. Put it in the freezer. Get a ship every hour. Thoroughly mix the ice cream, scrubbing frozen particles from the walls and breaking up the ice crystals. From this simple procedure will depend on how soft and velvet dessert will turn out. If you do not stir the ice cream, it will freeze with a single ice piece, which will be inconvenient to divide into portions.
10. Serve ice cream with fresh raspberries.