Pollock is a wonderful fish. Having an amazing neutral taste, the product goes well with many components and dishes. Most importantly, there are almost no bones in this fish, so you can eat it with great pleasure.
The most popular way to cook pollock is roasting. A simple dish in a pan perfectly complements any side dish. The main thing is to properly fry the fish. The rosy slices of pollock are so mouth-watering that when you look at fried fish alone, saliva will flow. Well, talk about taste ?! He is awesome. After trying a piece of fish, you can swallow your tongue!
- - 700 grams of pollock.
- - 100 grams of flour.
- - the egg.
- - 2 tablespoons of milk.
- - to the taste of salt.
- - a pinch of ground pepper.
The sequence of cooking pollock in a pan
1. You need to choose a good carcass of pollock. Fish should be of high quality. It is important to pay attention to the color of the fish in advance. It is necessary to exclude carcasses with a yellow coating and an unpleasant odor. Using frozen fish, it is worth resorting to the natural process of defrosting. Rinse and clean the fish, cut the fins. Cut pollock into portions.
2. Pour salt into a bowl with pollock slices. We must not forget that the fish has the property of quickly salting out, so a lot of salt is not required, a pinch will be enough.
3. Pepper the fish. Mix everything well.
4. Break the egg into an empty bowl. Pour in the same milk. Stir everything well with a whisk or a fork.
5. Pour flour on an empty plate.
6. Warm up the pan. Pour oil into the bottom of the container. Oil does not need to be spared, it should cover about 1-2 millimeters of the bottom layer of fish. If there is not enough oil, the fish may burn or even stick to the pan. Dip the pieces of fish in the egg mixture. Then, generously roll them in flour.
7. Fry fish under a lid over medium heat. Cook pollock for about 10 minutes. This fish will quickly fry and become juicy. Cook exclusively in heated oil.
8. Serve rosy, juicy slices of pollock on the table.