Everyone knows that there are a huge number of recipes for potato dishes. There are not hundreds, but thousands! But, every cook is in a hurry to get at least a couple of proven, reliable recipes that can help out in various situations.
Despite the fact that potatoes are a product that has the property to boil and fry for a long time, they learned how to cook it in a matter of minutes. All this is due to the fact that modern technology can do a lot! Here is a regular microwave, cooks friable, tender potatoes in just 15 minutes. Moreover, the potatoes will be during cooking, in a regular plastic bag. Miracles, and more! Such a simple recipe must not be lost!
Cooking time - 15 minutes.
Servings Per Container - 4.
- - 1 kilogram of potatoes.
- - 60 grams of butter.
- - 1.5 teaspoons of salt.
- - a pinch of ground pepper.
- - 10 grams of any spices.
Microwave Potato Sequence
1. Potato tubers should be peeled and washed. If the potatoes are too large, then they need to be cut into smaller pieces. It is important that all pieces of potato are approximately equal. Great for young potatoes. The finished dish will turn out then even tastier and more aromatic.
2. Pour salt, spices and pepper into a container with prepared potatoes. Mix everything well. It is worth paying attention to the fact that many spices already contain salt, so you need to be more careful and not salt the potatoes.
3. Take a durable plastic bag. Put potatoes in it. You can even prepare two bags to avoid the risk of a puncture.
4. Top, cut the butter into medium slices. Tie a bag to a knot. Shake the package with all contents. Send a bag of potatoes to the microwave for 15 minutes.
5. Fragrant soft potatoes can be served. Pour the potatoes from above with oil from the bag, so it will be even juicier.
Here we have such a funky side dish! You can feed the whole family. Bon Appetit!