Instead of primitive roses and carnations, it is recommended that all men make a bouquet of sausages, cheeses, beer and vegetables as a gift. He will amaze the imagination. This will be of the delicacies costs about $ 20 in cost, if you choose really high-quality components. All ingredients can be bought in one supermarket, wrapping paper is worth asking at the flower shop.
To create an edible bouquet we need:
- - sausage "Salami" or "Moscow" (a small "stick");
- - hunting sausages;
- - small uncooked sausages;
- - red and green chili peppers;
- - cherry tomatoes;
- - cheeses in triangles;
- - sausage in the original coating (in this case, in white)
- - packaged cheese in mugs;
- - wrapping paper with print;
- - lemon;
- - bamboo skewers (packaging;
- - adhesive tape;
- - baguette;
- - double-sided tape (you can without it);
- - jute or similar rope;
- - a bottle of quality beer;
- - wipes are non-woven.
How to make a bouquet for a man
A man’s bouquet of sausages and beer is made in this way:
- Cut the sausage sticks into 3-4 parts. A slice is best done oblique.
- Cut the lemon in half.
- We prepare sausages, vegetables and sausages, cut the baguette.
- Wrap the bottle with a napkin.
- On this tightly wound napkin in a circle with tape, fasten the skewers.
- You can insert these skewers from the bottle into a piece of baguette, leaving it in the package so that they fix the bottle well. This piece of baguette will be a handle in the future.
- We string sausages and sausages on skewers.
- Gently pierce the tomatoes.
- Stringing chili peppers. One can be pierced across, put the rest on the skewer along.
- We wrap the bottle with another napkin so as to hide the skewers.
- We begin to collect the bouquet, attaching the skewers with adhesive tape to a napkin.
- From above, we close the entire construction of the skewers with another napkin. Gently fasten the ends of the napkin with tape.
- Wrap the bouquet in paper. From below we make a pen from the same paper, wrapping the baguette well. We tie the paper with a rope so that it does not untie.
- Our men's bouquet should be kept in the refrigerator. DIY handmade gift bouquet is ready!