In the month of July, a large silver carp is often caught with caviar. Frying it just bothers. You can salt the eggs yourself. Many do it wrong. The result is boiled caviar, which is disgusting in taste and texture. But properly salted caviar is real bliss. It turns out even tastier than black and red.
For salting caviar we need:
- - 2 liters of water;
- - 1 kg of silver carp caviar;
- - 4 tbsp. tablespoons of salt (large, not "extra").
Homemade salted caviar recipe
Salted caviar is made at home in this way:
1. Using a grater, separate the eggs from the pleura. Just grind across the side of the grater with large cells.
2. We put two liters of water to boil.
3. Pour salt into water. The salt should completely dissolve.
4. Pour boiling water into a bowl with caviar. Stir with a spoon for a minute. Then we leave for 10 minutes to lay eggs in this salt water.
5. Cheesecloth or cloth with a net. Pull on the pan. Pour this caviar solution into the pan through the cloth. Caviar lingers on a mesh surface.
6. Knot knit a mesh fabric. We hang this knot over the washbasin so that the caviar drains. A couple of hours we leave caviar in limbo. We put the product without water in a jar, close the lid. You can pour a little vegetable oil into the caviar mass.
7. Caviar at home is ready!