Tender chicken cutlets are one of my favorite meat dishes. There was a period that I didn’t have a meat grinder, and I don’t use purchased meat, so these cutlets helped me out. The secret of their preparation is that the meat does not need to be grilled in a meat grinder, but rather finely chopped with a knife. Cutlets are tender, tasty and unusual.
- 500 grams of chicken;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 large onion;
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
- 2-3 tbsp flour;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- cooking oil for frying.
Step-by-step recipe for cooking chicken cutlets
1. Add vegetable oil to a preheated pan, then chopped onion. Fry until soft.
Pour into a plate, leave to cool.
2. Wash the chicken fillet.
Cut into cubes. For convenience, first cut into strips, then into cubes.
Useful advice! To cut the chicken fillet better, it should be a little frostbitten, a sharp knife.
3. Add mayonnaise and salt to the chicken cubes.
To stir thoroughly. Let it brew for 5 minutes.
4. Add the egg, flour.
5. Add the cooled onion and ground pepper to the minced meat.
6. Mix everything thoroughly and you can start cooking in a pan.
Sure! Stuffing should not spread, it should be a thick consistency. For this, meat, before adding the rest of the ingredients, it is good to defrost and drain the excess liquid.
7. In a preheated pan with enough oil, put the minced meat with a tablespoon.
8. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
9. The dish is ready! Serve with any side dish.